Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Let's Go Shopping at APlus Print!

Oh, friends!
I am running around crazy this week!

I just noticed I only 15 DAYS to get my shopping done
(& wrapped, oh...how I hate to wrap!!)
(wrapping...hiss....)

Are you running crazy yet?
I hope not!

If you ARE,
I'm here to let you know that my pal Monica at APlus Print can help you finish your shopping!



You might remember me talking about Monica's printing business when I shared Maverick's Top One party pictures. (That is seriously STILL the cutest party theme ever)



APlus offers such a wide range of products,
when Monica says
 "YOU THINK IT, WE INK IT"...
she is not kidding!

They offer Customized iPhone/iPad cases,
Custom Auto products (license plate, vinyl letters),
Custom Home (coasters, chalkboard prints, Christmas cards),
Custom Office (mouse pads, note cards)...
they even offer CANVAS prints!

Here's a peek at some of the things thing can do:








Pretty awesome, right?!

In addition to awesome products,
you are going to get some awesome service!

Monica is one of the most sincere, loyal, hard working people that I have ever met. She has the most wonderful personality and a genuine love for helping others. She's also a can of fun! I am tickled anytime my path crosses with hers, she is one of my favorite people to visit with!



When you shop with APlus Print, you are supporting family owned, local business in my community.
I am proud to recommend them to you!

Go on over to APlus and get those names checked off your list!

Don't forget to visit them on Facebook or drop by their shop on the Lebanon Square.

Be sure & tell them Mandy at Crafty Southern Mama sent you. ;)

Thanks for stopping by, friends!
Happy Tuesday!

Mwah,

Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...