Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 Country Living Fair, Nashville

Do you have plans April 24-26, 2015?
Oh, I do!!

Last fall I was SO excited to find out that the coveted Country Living Fair would be coming to middle Tennessee in 2015 and I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw it was being held IN MY HOMETOWN!

Country Living has always been one of my favorite magazines. I grew up out in the country and have a strong love for farm houses and comfort food. Their magazine always serves up a large helping of both!

Why should you go to the Country Living Fair, Nashville?
Here are the top ten reasons!

P Daddy would go for the food...exclusively. ;)

I'm going for the treasures...




One can only imagine the goodness they will run across here!!

Now that you KNOW you have to go...
Where are you going to stay?

Well, in true "country living" fashion...
the Country Living Fair, Nashville IS located in the heart of some real country living. ;)

If you're coming to town and need a hotel room, there's not a huge selection in Lebanon.
Sure, there are quite a few hotels...
but they're not ones I would recommend to anyone (because I'm pretty snotty about hotels, don't act shocked). ;)

There are no hotels off the exit of the Country Living Fair location, James E. Ward Agricultural Center. 

In Lebanon, I recommend these two hotels:
Hampton Inn off the Hartman Drive exit, it's nearly brand new and in a very safe location.
Holiday Inn Express off the 231 exit, it's also fairly new.

These two are are the nicest ones & still be as close as you can be. They are right next to the interstate and very close to the Country Living Fair location. The Holiday Inn Express is located a 1/2 a mile from the Cracker Barrel (Lebanon is the HOME of the original Cracker Barrel & the home office, by the way).

Also, from the Holiday Inn Express you can travel about 4 miles north on 231 to our historic town square and enjoy some fabulous boutiques & antique stores (some of my favorite haunts).

I do love Lebanon, but if I were coming into town to say overnight.
I would personally rather stay in Mt Juliet.
It's still close, still in Wilson County...
It's about a 15 minute drive from the Mt Juliet exit to the Country Living Fair location (from there Mt Juliet is west, headed toward Nashville).

In Mt Juliet, I would suggest the Hampton Inn & Suites 
or the Holiday Inn Express.

Both of these are nearly brand new and they're located next to great shopping (Target, Belk, TJ Maxx/Homegoods, Pier One, Kirklands) and a variety of pretty decent places to eat.

If you're wanting to make a vacation out of it, I recommend staying a little closer to Nashville at the Opryland Hotel. You will feel like you REALLY went on a trip when you stay there! It's incredibly beautiful & they have an amazing spa!
 
The hotel is located conveniently next to Opry Mills Shopping Mall...
146 stores & 30 restaurants...
It's pretty awesome!



Well, there ya go!

Get you some tickets & plan on coming to hunt treasure at the Country Living Fair in Lebanon, Tennessee, at the James E. Ward Agricultural Center April 24-26, 2015, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.

They promise great shopping, seminars and demonstrations, delicious food, and even a chance to meet the Country Living Magazine editors!

It's sure to be a fun time!
& hey,
maybe I'll see you there! ;)

Have a great day, friends!

Mwah,

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for info! Come see us at gals at Farmhouse Frocks and share who you are:) Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...