I am going to be honest.
I've been dragging my feet putting this little giveaway together.
And I'll just tell you why...
As I was prepping my goodies & taking pictures,
my middle school child walked in &
asked what that stuff was for...
I told her it was a giveaway basket for my blog...
some of my favorite little things.
She looks it all over carefully
"no offense, but that stuff is really boring & lame".
Well, alright then.
After a couple of days
(yes, days...I must have taken offense)
I decided that liking simple, lame, boring things is perfectly fine.
Middle school girls have no idea the value of liking things because THEY ARE WHAT YOU LIKE & not what everyone else is liking.
I'm out of middle school now!
It's been a funkytown winter so far...
no snow for us in middle Tennessee...
no sunshine either!
In honor of sunny days & curing the winter blahs,
I'm just tickled to give away a few of my SIMPLE favorite things:
One completely un-lame, un-boring reader will receive a darling burlap basket with a chalkboard tag filled with goodness...
1. Anthrpologie inspired mug.
2. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa (it is so divine)
3. Three delicious Aveda Tea Bags (you will be hooked)
4. My favorite C Booth Mimosa Honeysuckle Body Souffle
5. Eight self sticking chalkboard stickers (label everything, baby)
6. One Chalk Ink Marker (my go to marker for all my chalk art)
7. One copy of Sophie Hudson's A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet
8. Harry & David Dark Chocolate Truffles (sigh...soooo good)
9. One bottle of my favorite Top Coat (or wear alone) Out the Door clear polish.
10. Two adorable wiener dog salt & pepper shakers (because life is more fun with wiener dogs)
11. Two of my MOST FAVORITE writing pens (love notes, doodles, agenda, you're set now)
12. Three sassy little notebooks (I love these for writing down my prayers)
13. and one (barely pictured) lovely Cynthia Rowley Frame to show off the people you love.
How can you win?
leave a comment here on this post.
What is the most boring, lame favorite thing that your heart desires?
(yes, I took offense) ;)
I will pick a winner Sunday night and announce it in Monday's Motivation post.
We're gearing up for a big 40th birthday weekend here...
(in honor of Throwback Thursday)
I'll be back to share.
Happy Thursday, Friends!
(your lame, boring pal)