Monday, January 19, 2015

Motivation on a Beautiful Monday Morning!

Three days in a ROW...
THREE!!
The sun has been shining for THREE straight days here in middle Tennessee!



After the funky weather we've had for the past two months,
I am ready to believe that Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is real!
Shew!

I have been the LEAST efficient person on the entire planet!
I NEED sunshine!!!

I wanted to pop in here real quick to share some motivation.

You realize this Motivation on Monday is really just for me...
I'm the fruitcake,
I NEED this motivation! ;)

Here's what I'm talking about today...


Being a grown up is not very fun..
it wears me out sometimes!

"It's Very Hard"

Here's how I'm dealing with hard stuff lately...

I get on my knees,
I pray,
I give it to God...
& then I quit taking this grown up stuff so seriously!

Because really...



It's true!
Let that stuff go.
Better things are coming.♥

Happy Monday, sweet friends!

Mwah!

Mandy


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, sunshine and warmer temps in Nebraska have made everyone feel better! Even our Scottie seems happier! Have a great day and a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...