Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday's Motivation & a NEW WINNER

Good Monday Morning!!

Oh, my goodness...
I think I am still tipsy from the GLORIOUS weather we had here in Tennessee this past weekend!

Saturday is was sunny & 65...
people were literally standing out in their front yards with arms outstretched,
basking in that wonderful vitamin D!!

Oh, it was marvelous!

Not like today...
cloudy...
blustery 45 degrees...
blah.

I'm drinking my Spark
& thinking happy, lovely thoughts...

because it IS Valentine week. ;)

pin source

pin source


pin source


Ah....
those are delightful!

Last Monday I announced the winner of the Winter Blahs basket,
but the winner did not claim their prize...
SO...
we have a NEW WINNER!!

Congratulations to Lyndy, 
comment #7


Lyndy, email me your address and I will get this prize in the mail to you asap!

Yay!!!


*************************************

I'm dashing out,
painting this morning...
cannot wait to share this one with you.
It is PURTY!!! ;)

Have a beautiful, blessed Monday, friends!!

Mwah,

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh what a fun start to my week! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...