Sunday, March 22, 2015

Door Candy from LooLeighs Charm Shop

Y'all know how much I adore Etsy!
I love to sell there and shop!

While we were snowed in last month,
I did some Etsy shopping on the ipad...
from the recliner (covered with quilts & wiener dogs), 
there are so many wonderful different things on their site!

For the past couple of years I have used some simple burlap wreaths on my front doors, but have been itching to have something bright & fun for spring!

On Etsy,
I found the perfect prissy door candy at this fun little shop called
LooLeighs Charm Shop!


Brooke customized these exactly how I wanted them
and I wanted to share them with you guys because they are
SO MUCH PRETTIER in person,
and they are HUGE!


They were a little bit more than I wanted to spend,
but I could not be happier with how they turned out!

If you're looking for something sassy & fun,
I highly recommend you check out her shop!




Now, I need to get the rest of this ratchet hobo looking porch slapped together!
Bless it!

I am SO happy & excited that it is finally spring!!!
Wishing y'all a beautiful, blessed Sunday!

Mwah,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...