Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How To Tuesday...Turning Jeans Into Cuffed Capris Step By Step

February is finally over...
I can come out & be normal again!

It happens to me every year,
February sweeps through & freezes me solid!
For a couple of weeks I'm buried under quilts & wiener dogs,
huddled up next to the fire.

Rather than whine about it on my blog,
I just take an unofficial freezing break.
Sorry. 

Snow may be in the forecast for tomorrow,
but I'm thawing out & MARCH IS HERE...

Daylight Savings changes this weekend!!
This weekend!!!!

Hip, hip, hooray!

(no, seriously...say it!!) ;)

Spring is coming &
we are going to get busy today with a productive craft project!



I LOVE Cuffed Jean Capris!

I love cuffed jean capris in the spring!
I love them in the summer too.
I also love them in the fall!

They are awesome for in between season wear,
especially perfect for a casual mama... 
cute with flats,
flip-flops
& tennies.






They can also be dressed up...


 

and they can even make your heart skip a beat. ;)



(sorry, yesterday was his birthday...)
(Bond on the brain) ;)

Anyway,

I think it's safe to say,
cuffed jean capris are my go to,
FAVORITE look for a casual day.



and you will be surprised to know that creating a pair yourself is actually pretty easy!

A few years ago I hunted up a tutorial on how to make my own after a closet cleaning spree that left me with a couple of pairs of jeans that would only look good with heels...and I hardly ever wear heels...

They turned out exactly like I wanted &
three years later they are still the MOST WORN pants in my whole closet!



Want to make some?
Let's hop over to the original post &
I'll show you,
STEP BY STEP.

They really are easy...
just get Bond off the brain first. ;)

Cuffed Jeans Capri Tutorial

Thanks for stopping by to visit How To Tuesday,
let's go get after it!
 
Mwah,

Mandy

Sharing today over on the Share Your Style Thursday Link Up:



No Minimalist Here



1 comment:

  1. Me too! I don't sew so I just roll mine up but it's such a cute look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...