Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kenny Chesney's Big Birthday Bash {Big Revival Tour}

This past week we were out way past my bedtime celebrating Kenny Chesney's 47th birthday at his Big Revival Tour kickoff concert! (You might say we were "out last night")




I had to get out all my fingers to count & determined this was our 8th time to see him in concert...
Not counting the night we attended his CMT Unplugged "Invitation Only" taping in Franklin & got to meet him at the end. (Bucket list, check)




This time we had some pretty decent seats...




And as usual, he pulled some pretty decent surprise guests out of his cowboy hat...



  


(Yes, that is the one & only Joe "Cool" Walsh & he was INCREDIBLE!!)

I know my mother was over the moon excited about his surprise visit & my daddy was all kinds of jealous that he missed it!

Kenny played all our favorites...

Big O got his "Boys of Fall", Miss O got her "There Goes My Life", Grandma got her "Beer in Mexico" (ha, I'm joking)...





It was (in no surprise) an AWESOME show & even further confirmed that Kenny Chesney is the master of selling a good time!  (Just as this photo even further confirms that both my mother & I are shrinking)...

My only complaint is that we didn't have tickets for his Friday night show too, I would have gone again in a heartbeat!

 


If you like his music, I highly recommend you go see him live...he is awesome!

I was just about to jump in the shower when the power went off here. It's still off & I am not feeling pampered or luxurious owning a fancy kcup coffee maker right now...


Have a beautiful, blessed Sunday! ❤️
Mwah,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...