Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Motivation, Irish Blessings

What a gorgeous morning!

In honor of St Patty's tomorrow,
Monday Motivation is coming to you Irish Blessing style!



Pin source







I'm cleaning my
(kids have been home for a week on Spring Break)
nasty house today,


and then I'm going to do something I have ALWAYS wanted to do!

Before I go pick up my kids,
I'm headed into town....
to RUN!

Like on the trail,
at the park!

I hope it becomes a habit,
I can't think of a better way to soak up this cloudless, sunny, 70 degree, spring Monday!

But first I must dust, sweep, mop & scrub a few potties...



& in case you run into P Daddy today...





Tomorrow,
not next week. ;)

Come back & visit.
I'm going to tell you some things about some stuff.

Have a blessed beautiful day, friends!

Mwah,

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Love your Monday Motivations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet friend! It was a really great day! :)

      Delete

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...