Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Superior...as in Construction & Design

I was a lucky girl the day I met Elizabeth Scruggs.

She is one of the sweetest,
most thoughtful,
most TALENTED people I have ever met!

Elizabeth is a true Super Woman!

She runs a business,
a home,
she is a mother of three small children,
a wife,
a daughter,
a friend...
and in all of these roles she takes care of everything with smiles, hugs, & kind soft spoken words.

She is a true southern belle...
and a crazy smart business woman!
I'm quite sure Scarlett O'Hara would approve.

I'm tickled to death to recommend her business to you,
Superior Construction & Design.

(Elizabeth is the short one in this picture). ;)

 
Superior Construction & Design can help you with
general contractor needs,
decorating,
professional organizing,
and is now offering Expert Psychological Staging services.



In addition, Elizabeth has a booth at a local antique mart called The Collected Interior...





AND she is also a blogger for our local Wilson Living Magazine!

And you thought I was exaggerating about her being super woman! 

Let me show you some of the things that Elizabeth and Superior Construction & Design have accomplished...

A dated fireplace & built in shelves...
from dated to dazzling!!




Capet staircase turned into a gorgeous hardwood foyer entrance!




Does your office need spiffing up?
This one went from drab to fab!!



This is probably my favorite...
This house has been an eyesore in my hometown for many years.
Now, it is restored and it is GORGEOUS!





We have personally used Elizabeth's business twice,
and twice I have failed to blog about it
(because I am a fruitcake)...


I just have to say that when Superior Construction & Design contracted for us,
I could not believe the neat,
clean,
polite guys
who have showed up to do work at our house!

They did an awesome job...
no mess...
no smoking...

I was so impressed...
And I LOVE our bedroom & closet now!
(and maybe one day I'll clean that room up & take a picture) ;)

Until then,
you'll just have to trust me!




Superior Construction & Design.
Call Elizabeth for a consult today
(& tell her Crafty Southern Mama recommended her)

You will not be disappointed!




I'm off to Homegoods, friends...
Happy Wednesday!

Mwah,

Mandy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...