Wednesday, November 4, 2015

On My Nightstand {The Good, The Bad, & The Grace of God}

I just finished this book last night & wanted to recommend it to my blogging friends. The Good, The Bad & the Grace of God by Jep and Jessica Robertson. 



I read the Duck Dynasty family book a few years ago and really enjoyed that one! It was full of funny family stories and was very entertaining. 

When I saw this book at Sam's Club this summer, I picked it up because Jep & Jessica are a cute little couple and they are funny on the show. 

I thought this would be entertaining to read like the other one. 

Instead of funny family stories, this book is about marriage. 

This book is about raw honesty, it's about love, feelings, failures and forgiveness. 

But most of all, this book is about letting God be in control. 


I love to read a story that reminds me to give it all to God, especially my marriage.  

If you're a fan of the Robertson family, you will probably enjoy this book. I'm really glad I picked it up. ❤️

I bought four "new" books at Goodwill last week (such a great place to find cheap books, especially hardbacks). I'm trying to decide which one to read first. 

What's on your nightstand right now? 
I'd love to hear your recommendations. 

Thanks for stopping by to visit, friends!
Happy reading!

Mwah,

Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...