Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful for Thanksgiving {Lovely Words & Printables}

Good morning, friends!

I started working on this post on Monday.
Monday!
Suddenly, it's THURSDAY!
Holy cow!

I hope this week has been awesome and super productive for you guys!

I've been working around the house this week getting my dusting done and furniture moved around for the Christmas tree (you can read about my feelings on NECESSARY premature Christmas decorating here, no need to repeat myself about that). ;)

I love Thanksgiving, but since we don't host anything here I love to go ahead and get the house completely decorated for the holidays so that the Sunday after Thanksgiving all we have left to do around here is go hunt for the perfect family tree!

I absolutely LOVE to roll into December ready to ENJOY myself and the holidays (instead of frantically trying to decorate on top of making lists, shop, wrap, hide gifts, plan parties, help at school, etc., etc. and do everything else).

Next to freezing five hundred bologna sandwiches, decorating before the bird has been the smartest thing I ever started doing around here & it makes me like everyone more and be SUPER THANKFUL ((to have everything done))! ;)

Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching,
I wanted to share a few Thankful themed printables that I have found on Pinterest.

I love to add a pretty framed quote or make my own chalkboard art for decorating! These darlings would be so pretty to add to your Turkey Day table décor!

Some of these are free and some of them you can purchase the file for a few dollars (like through Etsy) and print at home (or if you're local, email it to Monica at APlus on the Square and she will print it up all fancy like for you).

Here are a few lovely words and nibbles that I have found recently:



Thanksgiving Printable, Give Thanks in everything chalkboard art print, bible verse print:
Pin Source


gratitude- this is so very true and what I live by- quit griping people and suck it up!!!! God bless you today! :):
Pin Source

I love these hand lettered prints, I WISH my handwriting was pretty like this!
Learning hand lettering and calligraphy is on my list of goals for 2016!



Give Thanks Free Printable | Hearts & Sharts:
Pin Source
Live a Grateful Life - Psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. - incourage.me:
Pin Source

Give thanks to The Lord:
Pin Source

Fall/Thanksgiving Mantel Decor + Free Doxology Printable @Alex Jones Leichtman Wirth and @Brandon Wirth:
Pin Source


Those are very pretty, but you might also consider a few printables to attract the attention of your short guests too.

I found these cuties for the little darlings at the Kiddie Table...
ah the Kiddie Table, those were good times! ;)

I strongly suggest your get out a basket & require the darlings to toss their phone in on their way to sit down. Let them spend some time together at the table enjoying some good old fashioned CONVERSTATION!

My cousins and I used to LOVE Mad Libs!
I have the fondest memories of belly laughs and howling with laughter from reading the silly stories we made up using our very favorite adjectives, verbs & nouns (nerd alert, ha)!


Free Thanksgiving Mad Lib Printable From How Does She:


I'm not a huge fan of Bingo, but I AM a fan of chocolate so if you got that involved I would for sure sit down and play!

Free Printable Thanksgiving Bingo cards for kids. Print them out for a Thanksgiving party or to play before dinner on the big day.:
Pin Source

These are probably more necessary than normal in this technology driven culture we are living in....conversation cards...you can do it, little Johnny...TALK about it, face to face! ;)

Thanksgiving Day Dinner Game Cards FREE Printable for Fall Fun!!:
Pin Source

Check out this majorly AWESOME giant printable for your kiddie table!!
I am completely in LOVE with this idea!!

Easy printable Thanksgiving table decor. Works great for kids' table AND for grown-ups too!:
Pin Source
That is super cool!


I made these for Evan's class last year and the year before, they are simple to make and the kids LOVE them! In my opinion, it's WRONG for any child to go through grade school and not know the delight of waving your Bugle covered fingertips in the air!


Bugle Cornucopias and a Thanksgiving Printable - Bugles and runts (gonna have to do this for the kids classes at church):
Pin Source

Aren't those great!

It's pretty amazing the ideas that you can find on Pinterest!

Hop over and visit my Thanksgiving Printable Pinterest Board to see more great Thankful and Wonderful ideas to use!

I'm going to hop over and start some laundry (glamour, that's how I roll).

I'm so glad you stopped by to visit today, friends!

Have a Fabulous Thankful Thursday!

Mwah,

Mandy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Lovely Comments. I enjoy every single one of them! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...